What is the “International BRANCH of the Lion of Judah” ?
Jesus instructed me to call his people the “International BRANCH of the Lion of Judah” in the year of 1980, when he told me he was going to use me to help people all over the world in a financial way.
1. Jesus is the Lion of the Tribe of Judah described in Rev 5:4,5
2. Jesus Loosens 7 seals of the Tribulation period Rev 5:5
3. Jesus is the Lamb slain on the cross for our sins Rev 5:6
4. Jesus having 7 horns and 7 eyes, which are the 7 Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth. Rev 5:6
5. A Branch shall shall the root of the Rod the stem of Jesse. Isaiah 11:1
6. The 1. Spirit of the Lord, 2. the spirit of wisdom, 3. spirit of understanding, 4. spirit of councel, 5. spirit of mite, 6. spirit of knowledge, 7. spirit of fear of the Lord sent forth over the earth through his Branch. Rev. 5:6 and Isaiah 11:1.2.
7.The Branch shall not judge after the sight of his eyes, neither reprove after the hearing of his ears:
8. The Branch of righteousness is going to judge the poor. Isaiah 11:4
9. The Branch of righteousness is going to reprove the equity for the meek of the earth. Isaiah 11:4
10. The Branch will Righteous by the girdle of his loins. (no perverted sex) Isaiah 11:6
11. The Branch will will have faithfulness the girdle of his reins. By determination. Isaiah 11:6
12. We are to establish the Plumb line with seven eyes upon one stone. Rev. 5:6, Zech. 3:8,9 – 4:
Joshua and Zerubbabel are symbols of Gods Branches
8 Hear now, O Joshua the high priest, thou, and thy fellows that sit before thee: for they are men wondered at: for, behold, I will bring forth my servant the BRANCH.
9 For behold the stone that I have laid before Joshua; upon one stone shall be seven eyes: behold, I will engrave the graving thereof, saith the LORD of hosts, and I will remove the iniquity of that land in one day.
1 And the angel that talked with me came again, and waked me, as a man that is wakened out of his sleep,
2 And said unto me, What seest thou? And I said, I have looked, and behold a candlestick all of gold, with a bowl upon the top of it, and his seven lamps thereon, and seven pipes to the seven lamps, which are upon the top thereof:
3 And two olive trees by it, one upon the right side of the bowl, and the other upon the left side thereof.
4 So I answered and spake to the angel that talked with me, saying, What are these, my lord?
5 Then the angel that talked with me answered and said unto me, Knowest thou not what these be? And I said, No, my lord.
6 Then he answered and spake unto me, saying, This is the word of the LORD unto Zerubbabel, saying, Not by might, nor by power, but by my spirit, saith the LORD of hosts.
7 Who art thou, O great mountain? before Zerubbabel thou shalt become a plain: and he shall bring forth the headstone thereof with shoutings, crying, Grace, grace unto it.
8 Moreover the word of the LORD came unto me, saying,
9 The hands of Zerubbabel have laid the foundation of this house; his hands shall also finish it; and thou shalt know that the LORD of hosts hath sent me unto you.
10 For who hath despised the day of small things? for they shall rejoice, and shall see the plummet in the hand of Zerubbabel with those seven; they are the eyes of the LORD, which run to and fro through the whole earth.
11 Then answered I, and said unto him, What are these two olive trees upon the right side of the candlestick and upon the left side thereof?
12 And I answered again, and said unto him, What be these two olive branches which through the two golden pipes empty the golden oil out of themselves?
13 And he answered me and said, Knowest thou not what these be? And I said, No, my lord.
14 Then said he, These are the two anointed ones, that stand by the Lord of the whole earth.
4 And I wept much, because no man was found worthy to open and to read the book, neither to look thereon.
5 And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Juda, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof.
6 And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth.
Isaiah 11:1-5 and John 15:1-16 both describe the International Branch of the Lion of Judah and the anointing that is upon the “overcomers” of this generation. The “International Branch of the Lion of Judah”.
View on YouTube