Since 1987, the so-called “Patient Zero” of HIV was believed to be a Canadian flight attendant, blamed for importing the virus that causes AIDS into the US. New research has determined that he was not the first infected person in the US, however. Read Full Article at RT.com
- Spirulina is a form of blue-green algae that springs from warm, fresh water bodies. It is often confused with chlorella, but the fundamental difference between the two is that spirulina is many thousands of years older and does not possess the hard cell wall that makes chlorella closer to being a plant than algae.
- Spirulina is being seriously discussed as a sustainable source of food with the potential to end world hunger – unlike most plants, it is a survivor, able to withstand extreme temperature variations and neglect and still thrive.
- It has been found in studies to successfully treat a wide range of ailments, including arsenic poisoning, candida overgrowth, and allergic rhinitis. It has also been seen to potentially lower stroke and cancer risks.
- The recommended daily dose is typically three to five grams, which you can spread out to twice or thrice a day. But it is best to start with a small dose and work your way for you to see how your body responds to spirulina.
- This article lists potential adverse reactions to spirulina, and what you can do to alleviate them.
Ignored Since the 1950s – Is Spirulina Now a ‘Miracle’ High-Protein Super Food?
Imagine a plant that can nourish your body by providing most of the protein you need to live, help prevent the annoying sniffling and sneezing of allergies, reinforce your immune system, help you control high blood pressure and cholesterol, and help protect you from cancer. Does such a “super food” exist?
Yes. It’s called spirulina.
Unlike plants you may grow in your garden, this “miracle” plant is a form of blue-green algae that springs from warm, fresh water bodies.
While pondering things recently I realized most everything is coming into place. There remained my promise to you, my friends, to further enquire about the healing box and to help everyone who requested my assistance. I did not want to let you down.
Despite the possibility of pain in my ear being triggered, I decided to fly to meet with my friends who have developed more advanced healing technologies than the one I referred to in a post recently. Amazingly, I received more than 500 emails about the small box that I held in my hand during a video in a recent post. My friends told me that small box is now passe (old), and the new technologies are 50-100 times better!
Their diligent research and professional expertise regarding healing frequencies were astonishing for me to experience first-hand when it was applied to my own chronic ailments.