(Ginny Marston) Starseeds are beings that have experienced life outside of the universe on other planets and in non-physical dimensions other than the earth, although they may have had previous lifetimes on earth. There are 3 categories of star seeds:
Source – In5D
by Ginny Marston, January 10th, 2017
- Typical Starseed: Had preparation lifetimes and may have lived 5-50 times on this earth.
- Old Soul Starseed: Has had hundreds of lifetimes on earth, these are our guardians of the earth.
- New Starseed: Many who have had no lifetimes on earth. These include some of the Crystal and Rainbow Children.
Traits of Starseeds:
- Difficulty fitting in, not being able to relate to people, an innate loneliness and want to return home.
- Shy and introverted as a child. They are creative and enjoy spending their time playing make-believe rather than playing with other children.
- Highly intelligent and inquisitive. Fascination with learning but if they feel the information is mundane, they will tune it out.
- Often diagnosed with A.D.D. or even Bi-Polar Disorder due to the dramatic mood swings because of their sensitivity to the world around them.
- Often had imaginary friends and created a fantasy world to explore their own minds.
- Around the ages of 5-11, they may have experienced a paranormal experience with shadow figures or ghosts.
- Feel more comfortable communicating and being around animals and nature.
- Due to their sensitive nature, they often choose careers that involve healing.
- Have difficulty deciding what to do with their life as nothing on this planet makes sense to them.
Continue reading Are You a Starseed? — Traits and Tendencies
Why is material abundance such a hard struggle for many starseeds?
Star travelers, or starseeds, are advanced souls, whose first incarnation was not on planet Earth. For some of these souls, when accessing their Akashic Record, we can say with certainty where this first incarnation was, and how it influences their energetic makeup and mission. For others, mission is more important than the place of incarnation. In all cases, most of these souls have had many lifetimes on Earth and in other galaxies, and have become very advanced.
Paradoxically, manifesting and abundance is often a challenging issue for starseeds, and the more advanced a soul is, the more the person tends to struggle. Following are 5 reasons for this that I found in my own work with advanced souls:
1. Past Life Experiences. Starseed souls carry a baggage of lifetimes where they encountered darkness, poverty and abuse of power. Their souls have chosen to go through the full spectrum of human experience, but the most traumatic aspects of it leave scars on the soul, just like a physical trauma would affect the body.
Continue reading 5 Major Reasons Why Starseeds Struggle with Abundance — Galactic Connection
You have the inquiring minds and Corey Goode has the goods. This time he answers your questions on the origin of MILAB and how they choose recruits. What can we do to help the Sphere Being Alliance? Have you wondered if Corey has been replaced? He explains. Plus, we delve deeper into details about Inner Earth politics, root languages seeded on different planets, and they address recent concerns put forth by Dr. Steven Greer. This interview with David Wilcock was originally webcast on December 27, 2016.
Continue reading UPDATED! Cosmic Disclosure – Viewer Questions Part 5
(Stillness in the Storm Editor) I’ve had this article sent to me by a number of people and only recently got a chance to read it. I can’t confirm if the mother and her four daughters are real—one of which claims to be an awakened star seed—but the conceptual content of what is presented herein…
via “I Can Heal Water.” – A Star Child Speaks, Calls for Humanity to “Wake Up!” by Mary Rodwell — with Commentary by Justin — Stillness in the Storm