Will gold save the day and prevent growing geopolitical tensions from spinning out of control?
Also, what’s the future of the European Union? Centrist Emmanuel Macron won the French presidential election, defeating far-right anti-EU candidate Marine Le Pen. Some were saying if Le Pen would have won, that could spell the end of the EU. Jim Willie says now that Macron has won, the EU may be safe…for a few months.
In addition, Jim Willie answers the following viewers’ questions
– psionin, “Jim Willie mentioned a few times that buying a large amount of gold necessitates the paying of high premiums over spot price, with the final price being over 2K USD per ounce. What prevents one in such a position from placing the order on the COMEX or LBMA and taking delivery?”
– larryik1211, “When Major banks start to Default do you see JP MORGAN push to re-value Silver upwards to use their SILVER stockpile as leverage to buy up and consolidate all the other bankrupt entities?”
– Mikey Riley, “In regard to COMEX activities, why would the ‘small specs’ continue to be washed and rinsed by the large commercials? Don’t they ever learn? How do those hedge funds stay in business? I thought the COMEX would be deemed irrelevant by now due to the obvious rigging.”
– Cole Wheeler, “What does the bankruptcy of Puerto Rico mean for the rest of USA inc.?”
– Craig Butterfield, “Will the collapse of the petro dollar, abolish the federal reserve and their suppression of metal prices?”