The montage, put together by Grabien News, is entitled The Media’s 10 Most Mortifying Moments of 2016.
– NBC host Lester Holt telling Hillary Clinton he “winced” after an audience member at a forum asked Hillary if she was “dishonest”. Holt’s hard-hitting question to Hillary was, “Do you get your feelings hurt sometimes?”
– The glorification of Fidel Castro, a brutal dictator who had political dissidents, black people and gays executed and exiled in labor camps.
– Andrea Mitchell fawning all over Hillary Clinton for the entire campaign cycle, claiming her lethargic, sparsely attended rallies were packed with enthusiastic supporters.
– Blaming the Islamic terror attack in Orlando on “white nationalists,” refusing to even have a conversation about Islam, blaming the attack on Donald Trump’s “rhetoric,” and exploiting the massacre to push gun control and demonize the NRA.
– Showing more concern for the alligator who killed a toddler at a Disney resort than concern for the actual victim and his family.
– Democrats staging a a sit-in on the floor of the House of Representatives after the Orlando massacre to lobby for gun control, a pointless symbolic gesture that whipped the media up into a joyous frenzy.
– Endless predictions of a Hillary Clinton “landslide” that were proven spectacularly wrong on election day.
Just watch the video!