View on YouTube President Trump Meets with President Moon
The White House
View on YouTube Bye Bye Illegal Aliens
Hey Guys, I came down with a horrible flesh-eating bacteria and had to get checked into the hospital. We thank you for your prayers. Please support my Go Fund Me – http://ift.tt/2sI1fr1
and please support our sponsors so they will support us!
Protect Your Money With Gold – Click Here- https://goo.gl/kx2yzW
Or Call – 888-596-7916
Earn Money Working From Home – Learn How!
Survive Anything With This Awesome Flashlight!
Great Tea To Rid Your Body of Toxins! –
Stock Up On Survival Food Today! –
Use Promo Code: Mount for 10% off Your Purchase!
View on YouTube Federal Conviction: Meet The Next Democrat Operative Going To Prison For Hillary Clinton!
Federal Conviction: Meet The Next Democrat Operative Going To Prison For Hillary Clinton!
While we wait for Hillary herself to end up in an orange jumpsuit, we have seen a number of people that have surrounded her that have been convicted of crimes and are headed to the pokey!
Lead community organizer Andrew J. Spieles, 21, pleaded guilty to registering multiple dead people to vote while campaigning for Hillary and faces a half a year in jail.
The crime was investigated by the Federal Bureau of Investigation and the Harrisonburg Police Department.
WTVR 6 reports:
A man paid to register Virginia voters prior to the 2016 Presidential Election will spend at least 100 days in prison for submitting the names of deceased individuals to the Registrar’s Office.
James Madison University student Andrew J. Spieles, 21, of Harrisonburg, pled guilty Monday in the United States District Court for the Western District of Virginia. As part of the plea agreement, Spieles agreed to a prison sentence of 100 to 120 days.
Spieles worked for Harrisonburg Votes when he committed the crime, according to acting United States Attorney Rick A. Mountcastle.
Harrisonburg Votes is a political organization affiliated with the Democratic Party.
The U.S. Attorney’s office confirmed that Spieles’ responsibilities as Lead Organizer of Harrisonburg Votes included registering people to vote for Hillary Clinton.
“In July 2016 Spieles’ job was to register as many voters as possible and report to Democratic Campaign headquarters in Harrisonburg,” a U.S. Attorney’s Office spokesperson said via a statement.
“In August 2016, Spieles was directed to combine his registration numbers with those of another individual because their respective territories overlapped,” the statement added. “After filling out a registration form for a voter, Spieles entered the information into a computer system used by the Virginia Democratic Party to track information such as name, age, address and political affiliation. Every Thursday an employee/volunteer hand-delivered the paper copies of the registration forms to the Registrar’s Office in Harrisonburg.”
The fraud was discovered after local election officials noticed that some applications had been filed in the names of dead people. One of which included the father of a Rockingham County judge.
The offense was punishable by a fine of up to $100,000 and up to a year in prison.
As part of the plea deal, Spieles will serve a prison sentence of at least 100 days, with a maximum of 120 days.
“Spieles later admitted that he prepared the false voter registration forms. He obtained the name, age, and address of individuals from ‘walk sheets’ provided to him by the Virginia Democratic Party, fabricating a birth date based on the ages listed in the walk sheet, and fabricating the social security numbers,” the U.S. Attorney’s Office said.
The left’s mantra that there was no voter fraud seems to dissolve more and more as each day passes. There is a systematic level of cheating in the Democrat party. It begins with their ‘ends justifies the means’ mentality.
Debbie Wasserman and the DNC helped Hillary cheat against Bernie Sanders in a number of ways. Donna Brazile handed Hillary debate questions that she had received from CNN before a debate. They have been caught.
If we really knew how far the cheating actually went at the local level, we would be shocked. Or would we?
View on YouTube NYT Just Admitted Trump-Russia Hysteria Is Based On A Complete Falsehood
NYT Just Admitted Trump-Russia Hysteria Is Based On A Complete Falsehood
The New York Times has been forced to (finally) retract a popular Democratic talking point that 17 U.S. intelligence agencies agree that Russia conducted cyber attacks on the U.S. during the 2016 election.
As Consortium News reports, The New York Times’ correction came after the outlet, in a report on Monday, mocked President Donald Trump for “still refus[ing] to acknowledge a basic fact agreed upon by 17 American intelligence agencies that he now oversees: Russia orchestrated the attacks, and did it to help him get elected.”
Today, The New York Times removed that portion of the article and stated – way at the bottom of the piece – the following:
Correction: June 29, 2017
A White House Memo article on Monday about President Trump’s deflections and denials about Russia referred incorrectly to the source of an intelligence assessment that said Russia orchestrated hacking attacks during last year’s presidential election. The assessment was made by four intelligence agencies — the Office of the Director of National Intelligence, the Central Intelligence Agency, the Federal Bureau of Investigation and the National Security Agency. The assessment was not approved by all 17 organizations in the American intelligence community.
“The Times’ grudging correction was vindication for some Russia-gate skeptics who had questioned the claim of a full-scale intelligence assessment, which would usually take the form of a National Intelligence Estimate (or NIE), a product that seeks out the views of the entire Intelligence Community and includes dissents,” reports Consortium News.
Instead, the source the mainstream media – including the government-funded NPR – used to back up its “17 intelligence agencies” claim was a letter from members of 17 intelligence agencies, whom former intelligence executives James Clapper and John Brennan stated in sworn congressional testimonies in May were “hand-picked,” meaning – as Consortium News reports – their statements were not indicative of their entire respective organizations’ views.
“As any intelligence expert will tell you, if you “hand-pick” the analysts, you are really hand-picking the conclusion. For instance, if the analysts were known to be hard-liners on Russia or supporters of Hillary Clinton, they could be expected to deliver the one-sided report that they did,” the outlet states.
The “17 intelligence agencies” claim, of course, was used for months by Democrats, Verified Liberals and the mainstream media (such as USA Today) to discredit anyone who dared to call into question allegations of Russian hacking in the 2016 election.
Hillary Clinton even cited the claim during the third and final Presidential debate.
She would bring the lie up again at a May 31 technology conference in California, stating, “17 agencies, all in agreement, which I know from my experience as a Senator and Secretary of State, is hard to get. They concluded with high confidence that the Russians ran an extensive information war campaign against my campaign, to influence voters in the election.”
“The failure of the major news organizations to clarify this point about the 17 agencies may have contributed to [The New York Times’ Maggie Haberman] mistake on June 25 as she simply repeated the groupthink that nearly all the Important People in Washington just knew to be true,” concludes Consortium News’ report.
“But the Times’ belated correction also underscores the growing sense that the U.S. mainstream media has joined in a political vendetta against Trump and has cast aside professional standards to the point of repeating false claims designed to denigrate him.”
Indeed, the mood online among Trump supporters is jubilant following The New York Times’ correction.
View on YouTube Massive News: Entire Congressional Black Caucus Caught In Major Scandal
Massive News: Entire Congressional Black Caucus Caught In Major Scandal
Every once in a while a story comes up that is SO BLATANTLY hypocritical you cannot help but shake your head. That’s right; we sure are talking about the Congressional Black Caucus.
The committee that is supposed to help African American candidates get elected spends more money on virtually EVERYTHING besides the actual cause they are meant to support. A report dug up by The Washington Free Beacon exposes the truth. The Congressional Black Caucus is spending their money on exotic resorts; the best food money can buy, Broadway tickets, late nights out, and much, much more. It is disgraceful.
The goal of the CBC, according to their website, is to raise “the number of African-Americans in the U.S. Congress” as well as to “Support non-black candidates that champion our interests and promote African American participation in the political process with an emphasis on young voters.”
When you read that description, it just leaves you in a state of shock. For us, the last line is very telling. They are looking for young voters because young voters today are easily manipulated; malleable, if you will. The CBC knows that if they have the young voters on their side, nothing can stand in their way of living the lifestyle we all dream of while we trudge through our 9-5 every week.
The financial records show a disgusting trend. First, we see the CBC spent $5,000 on one of the “world’s top 50 tropical resorts” in the Virgin Islands. Surely they were just handling congressional business there, right?
There was another $4,500 spent by the group at a top class Italian restaurant called Un Amore. Maybe they were sponsoring dinners for all the potential candidates. No? Was it just them? Oh.
It gets worse. Besides all of the other miscellaneous expenses, things get further out of control when you look at spending in New York and Washington. One report shows OVER $40,000 spent at the Conrad Hotel, according to the official government website.
We see other amounts totaling over $6000, $4000, and $3000 on MULTIPLE occasions. EVERYONE should be alarmed by this revelation. But this is still just the tip of the iceberg. Multiple fundraising events costing over $28,000, $25,000, and $22,000 were put into play. On top of that catering for ONE of those events cost over $27,000!
So, after hearing all of that, you must be wondering, how much money went to prospective candidates for Congress? The Free Beacon reports that a mere $91,000 went to actual candidates across the board. It is DISGUSTING that these people are getting away with stealing all of this money and doing whatever they want with it. What kind of nonsense is this and why are these people not in jail?
Wait a second. Obtaining a bunch of money for the SOLE purpose of getting Congress candidates into seats, only to blow it all on you and your buddies without consequences sure sounds an awful lot like a “black privilege” to us! LOCK THESE PEOPLE UP AND THROW AWAY THE KEY!