“Precept upon Precept, Here a little and there a Little through 2017. Who will he teach knowledege?
1. The Spirit of the Lord GOD is upon me; because the LORD hath anointed me to preach good tidings unto the meek; he hath sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound;
Jesus read these words in the Temple in Jerusalem.
18. The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised,
19. To preach the acceptable year of the Lord.
Why did Jesus Stop reading in the middle of a sentence in the middle of Isaiah 61:2 ?
The Reason Jesus Stopped where he did; The words Jesus read from Isaiah was this is the words that Isaiah wrote that described the mission of teaching Jesus was to accomplisn on his first coming. Jesus read the words he was fulfilling and stopped in the middle of a sentence because the rest of the sentance and the rest of Isaiah describes what his body the manchild born of the Church were to accomplish as the “Internatioanl Branch of the Lion of Judah”.
The rest of Isaiah that I will be reading is what we as the Internatioanal Branch of the Lion of Judah, the Body of Jesus Christ will be doing.
2. To proclaim the acceptable year of the LORD, and the day of vengeance of our God; to comfort all that mourn;
2017 is that acceptable year of the Lord
3. To appoint unto them that mourn in Zion, to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; “that they might be called trees of righteousness”, “the planting of the LORD”, “that he might be glorified”.
“THE INTERNATIONAL BRANCH OF THE LION OF JUDAH”
4. And they shall build the old wastes, they shall raise up the former desolations, and they shall repair the waste cities, the desolations of many generations.
Can you not see that this is why The Body of Christ has come together and God is pouring out such a huge blessing for his Body of believers through out the world?
View on YouTube