President Donald Trump’s signature building in New York City caught fire on Monday 1/8/18

http://ift.tt/2AFPzbh

Firemen were spotted on the roof putting out a fire, which was blamed on an electrical box.
The New York Fire Department was called to respond to the one-alarm fire shortly before 7 a.m., according to reports. The smoke began to diminish after firefighters responded.
The president was in Washington, DC, at the White House during the time of the fire:
advertisement

No injuries were reported, and the building was not evacuated:
View on YouTube

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s