A. March 11 2018 11:15 pm EST Zap: “Till I Go Down” – Weekly ZAP – The Office of POOFness – 3.11.18
1. Poof: As the struggles continue to free up the humanitarian funds, there is an undertow of duplicity and outright thievery.
2. We wish we could tell you that all is in readiness — and in some ways it is— but in some ways it still gets tied to banks and to organizations that still do not think much money should flow out to a culpable public.
3. Susan: The PP’s delivery unit has been on standby for several months now. I am repeatedly assured that deliveries will happen!! The obvious question is WHEN!! My continual answer is watch the progress of the exchanges.
4. DJ: We are waiting for the Stock Market to crash. That date has been thrown out there as March 14-16.
5. We are in store for a lot more “need to happen” events that will be designated as a “need to happen first thing” before the currencies can exchange. We don’t know what we don’t know.
6. There will be NO profiteering allowed. Organizations such as Humanus, The Rodrigues Estate,( Not to be confused with a so called Rodriguez Trust ), the Six Banks of The Nile Project ( 2 million acres of extremely fertile farm land with crops designated for world consumption), free communication and education systems and many more are structured to feed all profits back into more projects. It is those entities we all should be throwing our support behind.
7. Watch Zimbabwe and listen to its finance ministry.” In order for the country to receive its currency back from other nations it must stockpile its foreign currency reserves. To accumulate currency reserves it must export. To export it must increase manufacturing and agriculture commodities. ´The same holds true for Iraq,Vietnam, Indonesia the USA and any other country. Pay attention to the global disputes as they are settled such as fishing rights, border disputes, shipping lanes, and international waters disputes. Those and a few hundred other issues are what is holding up fund release- not any one person or country or event.
View on YouTube