12. These actions are just a few of the known mechanisms and strategic planning deployed, upgraded, or in the process of development, for the release of funds that are positioned to repair our global financial dilemma
13. F.A.T.C.A. law implemented (Foreign Account Tax Compensation Act)
14. Overhaul and Updating of the SWIFT payment system (Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Tele-communications) and its integration with the C.I.P.S. (Chinese International Payment System) and recently the R.P.S. (Russian Payment System)
15. The implementation Of the Hercules I.T. /A.I. banking software.
16. The creation of the B.R.I.C.S Banking system (Brazil, Russia, India, China and South Africa)
17. Development of the A.I.I.B (Asian Infrastructure and Investment Bank)
18. An allocation format and percentages agreed to on what portion of the Global Collateral Accounts each participating nation will receive to gold cover their particular currency circulations.
19. Almost all global and sovereign financial institutions adherence to The Basel III accords with the main focus on capital reserve compliance.
20. An understanding and compromise has been resolved between the Chinese and the Vatican with regards to the release funds and what portion they will receive. (This has been an unknown road block for several months now)
21. Funds have been allocated and positioned for distribution to destination accounts.
View on YouTube