When we grew up there were certain stores that defined who America really was.
Within the last few years most of these Major Department Stores across America have had terrible profit – loss statements.
All across America we are looking at these Major Department Stores – not the little Fru-Fru Boutiques but the big boys may be throwing on the towel.
1) Nordstroms – a Major Clothing Store here in Seattle, has had horrible sales in the last few years and this Christmas was no exception. There December Sales were totally flat – no uptake for the Christmas Season despite what they say in their stock reports and It had nothing to do with their criticizing President Trumps’s Wife .
By the way – we stopped buying form Nordstroms after their criticism of the President’s wife. It was a cheap and dirty shot at Ivanka and a lie as well.
We do not appreciate “Cheap Shots” from “Satanic Elites“ so now we shop at Macys.
2) JC Penney’s is in a Death Spiral. Apparently the New CEO Ronald Johnson thought he could take Penney’s out of a sales slump by pandering to Gays and in 2012 made Ellen “Degenerate” their spokesman.
Stock prices fell over 50% and they are now closing 138 stores.
3) Sear nears it’s end as the retailer has sagging sales and increased debt.
Sears has, for many years, touted itself as a Hardware Store. Last time we went into Sears no one knew the difference between a Wood Screw and a Metal Screw.
They are finished.
4) Payless is filing for Bankruptcy.
5) Macy’s has closed 68 stores and is ready to close another 32 stores + within a few months.
It’s not just Department Stores – the economic Melt Down is occurring in all sectors as these companies have hit the wall.
For example –
6) Sprint – a Major retailer of Phones – lost $2 Billion last year.
7) Caesar’s Entertainment – The Reno Casino Chain – has been in Bankruptcy hearings for 2 years now as many of the Major Casinos face bankruptcy.
So what this means to you and me is huge layoffs and wage decreases as the Unemployed Labor Market gets grows exponentially.
Please keep in mind that whatever County hosts our Free Cancer Clinic will see a huge uptake in Tourism as we plan to CURE cancer, Autism, Alzheimers, etc for free. All we need is a large home on a ranch just outside of town.
Funny – none of the Casino’s understood this as they have all been contacted – along with their local Chambers of Commerce – to assist.. So when these Casino’s go down – good riddance…