A. Summary of Recent Intel:
1. An announcement on Sat. March 31 indicated the Iraqi budget would publish in their Gazette on Mon. April 2, making the new Dinar rate international, effective and retroactive to Jan. 1 for the Iraqi people.
2. China’s launch of the Petro-Yuan last Sun. March 25 was the trigger to introduce the gold-standard globally. On Mon. April 2, 2018 Zimbabwe’s President Emmerson Mnangagwa would visit Emperor Xi Jinping in Beijing where the new global gold standard would be announced.
3. Zimbabwe was next in line to introduce a gold-standard with the help of China. Zimbabwe’s in-ground gold reserves now underpinned the new Eastern-based financial system.
4. After Zimbabwe the U.S. was next. Within the Omnibus Budget for 2018-2019 passed by Congress was a clause that US currency was again linked to a gold standard. https://ift.tt/2GqVeFO
5. The U.S. would introduce the gold-standard during a major Stock Market correction as an emergency solution, though the RV would begin before the major stock market correction.
6. If you hold 2008 Zim bond notes, what you really owned was a legal and active sovereign bond claim to all of Zimbabwe’s in ground mineral reserves, which is collateralizing the entire world’s new financial system run from Beijing.
View on YouTube