“The illusion of freedom will continue as long as it’s profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will just take down the scenery, they will pull back the curtains, they will move the tables and chairs out of the way, and you will see a brick wall at the back of the theater.” ~ Frank Zappa
The story of the Jesuits of English-speaking America is largely forgotten. They came to Maryland only shortly after their better-known brothers reached Canada and more than fifty years before Eusebio Kino travelled north to California. But they had no romance. The dreams of a new Christian empire, of a European system translated whole onto the American wilderness, were not theirs, nor did they find the heroic martyrdoms of an Isaac Jogues or a Jean de Brébeuf. In their day they published no annual letters, and no historian since has imparted to their story the epic vigor with which Francis Parkman chronicled the Canadian Jesuits.
Yet this small group of men laid stronger foundations for Catholicism in America than did the Spanish in California or the French in Canada.
~ Georgetown.edu library
- Rome, Maryland was the name of Washington D.C. before the richest man, John Carroll, a Jesuit, donated the land.
- The White House is named after Jesuit, Andrew White, who helped found St. Mary’s Maryland and returned to England to die in his later years
- The US, French, Russia, Britain, Australia, Chile, Puerto Rico, etc. all have the same colored flags
- The US flag is a derivative of the hated East Indian Tea Company
- Washington D.C. was founded on Feb 21, 1871 by Congress, beholden only to Congress oversite. This formed the US Corporation, The UNITED STATES OF AMERICA and their 10 miles is a separate City/state beholden to no other country, including the United States of America
- Jesuits founded Canada, at the same time as White establishing Maryland.
- Jesuits considered Washington D.C. the “New Jerusalem”, or New Birthing of their NWO, so this is why then named the two states adjacent, VIRGINia and MARYland, or the VIRGIN MARY..get it?
Continue reading Revisionist History; The Jesuits founded America! As told by the Victors — Prepare for Change